If you’ve spent any amount of time with me, you know that coaching is my absolute passion in life! The time I spend working with my clients in my practice and students in my programs are truly my favorite moments of my day — for me, there’s nothing like witnessing breakthrough and transformation as they begin to see the pieces of their lives fall into place.
In this episode of Your Permission Prescription, you’ll meet Deanna and Bonnie. Both phenomenal women working through blocks that plague so many.
If you’re struggling with confidence around financial security, fear of relationships, or crushing self-doubt — prepare to take notes because this episode is for you.
What are the stories you’re telling yourself?
What actions are you taking that reinforce your negative beliefs?
How are you celebrating your efforts and triumphs?
Listen to Episode 2 to learn how to give yourself permission to overcome the tough stuff.
- When we distort fact and fiction, we confuse the story we’re telling ourselves with the truth.
- What payoff do we receive when we spend time focusing on the negative scenarios in our minds?
- Codependency is wanting someone else outside of you to regulate you emotionally.
- Take responsibility for telling yourself a different story, one that lines up with the truth.
- When we worry, we are anywhere but the present moment.
- Action will alleviate anxiety and overwhelm.
- Take action towards what you desire rather than action that reinforces the old story.
- Science has proven that we have a negativity bias in our brain.