Never in a million years did I think I would ever leave my dream job as the Event Director for Hay House.
My identity was inextricably tied to my career and I prided myself on being boundaryless.
But then my life unraveled.
In Episode 11 of Your Permission Prescription, I share my path to becoming a master life coach, boundary badass, and the founder of Levin Life Coach Academy.
If you’re on the precipice of change, this episode will help you inhabit your own life — and trust that you don’t have to do it alone.
Listen to Your Permission Prescription: Episode 11 to learn how to give yourself permission to pay attention to what you truly desire.
What We Discuss & Highlights From Episode 11:
- I share how I overcame equating my job with my identity. (My boss at the time was instrumental in this!)
- Becoming a coach helped me get in touch with what makes me *me* and stop bending over backwards for others.
- If you think being indispensable at work is of utmost importance, you need to hear the wisdom Hay House CEO Reid Tracy shared with me.
- One of the biggest keys to my success was realizing I could enlist support and focus on what was most important.
- How I knew I had to teach other coaches — which led to starting Levin Life Coach Academy.