In this episode of Your Permission Prescription, I’m so excited to be joined by Melissa Grace, a brilliant coach, trainer and former psychotherapist.
Today, we’ll explore the role of narcissistic behaviors in an empath’s personality, the relationship dynamics between empaths and narcissists, and how to heal wounds in order to serve ourselves in the most supportive way.
Empaths having narcissistic qualities? You bet!
It’s no surprise that in Levin Life Coach Academy (my training and certification program for life coaches), when I teach about the disowned quality of narcissism that even empaths must own, everyone sits up a little straighter and listens a little closer.
This is truly an episode you don’t want to miss!
Listen to Your Permission Prescription: Episode 9 to learn how to give yourself permission to heal your wounds and celebrate yourself.
What We Discuss & Highlights From Episode 9:
- Why both empaths and narcissists experience the same wounds.
- How empaths and narcissists respond differently to wounds.
- The dynamic experienced when both personality types are in a relationship together.
- Why the connection between the narcissist and the empath is so strong.
- How empaths can begin to become just as comfortable receiving as they are with giving.
- The questions empaths must ask themselves and why.