You may not like it. You may not even realize it. But if you’re an online coach or entrepreneur of any kind, you need legal protection for your business. Period.
Today’s guest, Sam Vander Wielen, started a successful online business of her own helping people to do just that. She’s an attorney turned entrepreneur and legal educator who helps coaches and service providers legally protect and grow their online brands through her legal templates.
You’ll learn about Sam’s fascinating journey from lawyer to health coach to highly successful entrepreneur—triggered by a near-crash in a plane over the Atlantic. Sam also shares some of the most important lessons she’s learned along the way about business, marketing, and life.
Listen to Your Permission Prescription: Episode 52 to learn more about growing and protecting a business.
What We Discuss & Highlights From Episode 52:
- What can happen when you push really hard for a goal without stopping to think if that’s what you really want
- Making the transition from giving away value for free to feeling comfortable asking for money
- Sam’s experience growing a team—and why she feels she waited way too long to hire people
- The sneaky-but-interesting reason you may want to use “we” instead of “I” language in contracts
- How Sam copes with having her business and her marriage occupying the same space
- The Copycat Checklist Sam uses in her own business
- And much more!