Today’s episode is a live and unscripted coaching session with two Levin Life Coach Academy students and soon-to-be coaches, Laura and Annette Kay.
Laura is still holding on to limiting beliefs from college, when she showed up with a cast on her leg—as a dance major. Together we talk about how to free yourself from the chokehold of those feelings. We also dive into giving yourself permission for your life to be enough, even if you haven’t achieved everything you’ve wanted.
We also tackle the difficult question:
What do you do when you’re afraid of pouring your heart into something and no one will like it?
Next we hear from Annette Kay, who has recently experienced a traumatic brain injury, and makes strides in figuring out how to embrace the changes in her life and the new way she operates in the world. Her ambition and determination are an inspiration well worth tuning in for.
Listen to Your Permission Prescription: Episode 51 to get a sneak peek into two live coaching sessions with Nancy.
What We Discuss & Highlights From Episode 51:
- Becoming a rock star in your own backyard
- Embracing the fact that you can’t operate in the world the way you used to
- Why you may want to replace the word “work”
- Recognizing when you have a profound opportunity to change
- How to find the version of yourself that fits whatever your life needs right now
- And much more!