It’s so important to feel supported as you experience personal and professional transformations — that’s why mentorship is an essential part of Levin Life Coach Academy. In this episode of Your Permission Prescription, I sit down with this year’s LLCA mentors: Nicole, Chris, Holly, Kylie, Kathe, and our Community Director, Reenie. They open up about their own paths to becoming coaches, how they overcame challenges, and how LLCA empowered them to live the lives they’d envisioned. I know that listening to the mentors share their stories will inspire and encourage you on your own journey and get you excited to learn from them!
Listen to Your Permission Prescription: Episode 15 to learn how to give yourself permission to experience your own transformation with great support.
What We Discuss & Highlights From Episode 15:
- Nicole shares how she carved out time for LLCA while working as an attorney, raising 4 kids, and supporting a husband through medical treatments.
- Are you heart and mind in a tug-of-war over your next step? You’ll want to hear Holly’s story of combining coaching with a career in nonprofits!
- Not sure how to re-enter the workforce after years away? Kylie opens up about reinventing herself and finding a new passion after 20 years as a stay-at-home-mom.
- Scared it’s “too late”? Kathe was in her 50s when she left her dream job at Cartier to pursue her dream of coaching!
- Support, community and intimacy are core to LLCA. Learn how, as Reenie says, we’re all growing together!