In this week’s episode of Your Permission Prescription, I’m joined by productivity coach, creative writer, and author of Tend To It, Dr. Kate Henry. We discuss her experience navigating workaholism after being diagnosed with chronic illness, the cultural influences surrounding efficiency, and ways to use sustainable and intentional practices to boost your personal productivity while tending to yourself.
Listen to Your Permission Prescription: Episode 103 to learn more about creating sustainable and intentional productivity practices in your life.
What We Discuss & Highlights From Episode 103:
- Creating sustainable and intentional productivity practices
- Workaholism and Chronic Illness
- The balance of good enough and perfectionism
- Spoon Theory by Christine Miserandino
- Kate’s book, Tend to It: A Holistic Guide to Intentional Productivity