Pop the champagne, because my new book—The Art of Change: A Guided Journal – 8 Weeks to Making a Meaningful Shift in Your Life—is here! This book contains my proven roadmap to making choices and taking action in support of the vision you desire.
So in today’s episode, I take the time to explain some of the book’s overarching concepts and how it’s designed to support you to live life on your own terms, and step into center stage of your own life. I’ll also walk you through a sample prompt from the journal itself, this one focused on the Dimension of Self-Confidence.
And if you’re interested in The Art of Change, you can grab your copy at Nancylevin.com/journal.
Listen to Your Permission Prescription: Episode 66 to learn more about my brand-new book, The Art of Change: 8 Weeks to Making a Meaningful Shift in Your Life.
What I Discuss & Highlights From Episode 66:
- The Transformation Equation that sits at the heart of my reinvention coaching program
- Why journaling is the #1 key to getting to know yourself and understand your thoughts
- How The Art of Change guides you through the 8 Dimensions of Reinvention
- Returning to the essence of who you are (instead of the endless versions of who you think you should be)
- A sample journal prompt from Day 3 of the journal on the dimension of Self-Confidence