In today’s episode, I talk with Jude Charles. As a documentary filmmaker, he’s produced stories for the likes of Google, Steve Harvey, and dozens of visionary CEOs. He’s also the author of Dramatic Demonstration, where he lays out his roadmap to leveraging compelling stories to grow your business.
Jude also brings a passion for storytelling that’s infectious.
Together, we talk about how he got started as a business owner, the things he looks for in a compelling story, and how a serious brush with burnout helped him to learn to better cope with the stress of running your own business.
Listen to Your Permission Prescription: Episode 63 to learn more about Jude’s unique approach to storytelling for entrepreneurs.
What We Discuss & Highlights From Episode 63:
- The power of storytelling—and why, if you’re alive and breathing, you (yes you) have a story to tell
- What “dramatic demonstration” is, and how to use it to leverage the power of compelling stories to grow your business
- How to tell your story in a way that resonates with the right audience
- Jude’s experience with burnout so intense it led to physical paralyzation
- The importance of de-stimulating yourself to come down from high stress levels