In Episode 4 of Your Permission Prescription, I’m talking to you about why it’s important to put yourself first, and how to know whether you’re on the right track toward what you desire most in life.
The question I ask you to contemplate is this: Are you willing to give yourself permission to consider your own needs at least as much as the needs of others?
You must be willing to put yourself first, otherwise you will spend your entire life living someone else’s life. Sometimes we take avoidant actions, whether conscious or subconscious, that prevent us from inhabiting our own lives. It’s time to start inhabiting your own life.
It’s only when we take actions to honor our own needs that we can begin to serve the vision we desire. This is when we take needed action to serve our vision, and stop sabotaging ourselves.
Listen to Your Permission Prescription: Episode 4 to learn how to give yourself permission to put yourself first and go after what you want most in life.
What We Discuss & Highlights From Episode 4:
- Whether you’re self-serving or self-sabotaging, and how to know the difference
- My Transformation Equation Method, and how to apply it to what you need in life
- How our choices predict our future
- What to do with challenging feelings
- Identifying avoidant strategies you may be using to not feel uncomfortable
- Why selfishness is NOT a bad thing, and how it gives you permission to honor yourself.
- The (very!) surprising indicator that you’re on the right track with taking care of your own needs.