What do a Fortune 500 sales executive, a double-certified life coach, a massage therapist, and a film executive have in common?
They’re all graduates of Levin Life Coach Academy! In this episode of Your Permission Prescription, I talk to Becca, Michael, Camela, and Janis about their personal and professional journeys.
They share how LLCA helped them transform their lives to become stronger leaders, confident boundary setters, and successful and fulfilled people living lives of authenticity and freedom.
Their stories will move and inspire you!
What We Discuss & Highlights From Episode 12:
- Becca talks about how LLCA helped her get recruited from one prestigious company to another — with a much higher salary — and improve her new company’s bottom line and work culture.
- Michael opens up about how LLCA was the catalyst for healing and transformation he never expected.
- Janis shares how she’s combined her work as a massage therapist with coaching, and how she balanced the training with the demands of family life.
- Camela gained the confidence to reinvent herself as a life coach after leaving the film industry.
- The guests talk about the wonderfully supportive LLCA community and how it’s helped them on their paths.